Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year... New Start

One half of knowing what you want is knowing what you must give up before you get it.
~Sidney Howard

Out with 2010 and in with 2011!!! This is all I can say... ok not really but a great way to start this blog post out. I can say that I am happy to be done with 2010 and all the trials, tribulations, drama and heartache that came with it.

For 2011 my biggest goal is to find myself and make myself happy! I am tired of living my life for everyone else and satisfy them... it is time for me to be happy with my life once and for all! The first half of the year is going to be a time to repay old debts and start my new life with a clean slate. There have been people very special to me that have helped me along my difficult journey and I want to give them something that will make them happy or to live life a little easier.

Of course I have my business and the big goals that go along with that. I want to take my business to the next level and have the professional feel with it. No more amateur crafter for me! I am a designer and show the world my creativity.

I am planning a move by the end of 2011... I am going to New York City! I have always been a city girl living in a country setting and part of my happiness is my surroundings. I want to live in the hussle and bussle of the city that I love so much so this is the year I do it!!

I will continue to blog about my successes and trials that I encounter in the next year and show you a woman who lost it all to a woman who will have it all!

No comments:

Post a Comment