Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Out with the Old

“Three Rules of Work: Out of clutter find simplicity; From discord find harmony; In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity.”
~Albert Einstein

Clutter has take over my life! It is as simple as that and now is the time for me to take control of this clutter that has taken over my life...

So some people in my life say that I am borderline hoarder because I save everything. I have this idea in my mind that I could end up needing to use, one day going to read or will wear something and just can't give it up EVER! Yes this is a huge problem that I have been slowly working on but as one thing goes away two new thing take its place. So my goal is for the next week I will take a half hour each day and devote it to Clutter Time. Clutter Time will be me re-organizing and de-cluttering my area and life! Each day I will update you on my progress at the end of my blog post. So wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment