Friday, May 21, 2010

Lemons into Lemonade

"When Life Gives you Lemons Make Lemonade!"

Well that quote should give you a hint into what has been going on in my life...alot of lemons! I am slowly trying to make the lemons into lemonade but one thing I am learning is that I can only take things one step at a time because I can't change the past and can't control the future!

In one week alone...
I have no running car so I am walking everyone or relying others for rides
I got into a fight with my boyfriend and almost lost him
Got some news from the doctor that is not great
Lost my charger for my Laptop
Miserable in my Job
I could keep going on and on but....

I am staying positive with my affrimations and focusing on what I can do not what I can't do!

In this week I have learned that...
People are willing to help someone in need
That I love my boyfriend and need to learn not to take out my frustrations on him
Medicine and knowledge will help me thru this
My boyfriend lent me his laptop so I can continue business things
That each day I am at work I am one day closer to making my business my life

So for every negative there is a positive! Just stay focused on today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment